Nutrition Center & Clinical Services
FULLY INTEGRATED NUTRITION & WELLNESS CENTER
Our state-of-the-art, dedicated clinical nutrition and wellness center features a functional medicine pharmacist, resident nutritionist, licensed phlebotomist and knowledgeable support staff. We carry pharmaceutical grade vitamins, supplements and botanicals, free of binders and flow agents. Our profesional products feature all-natural ingredients of the highest quality for maximum absorption — we believe in them so much that we offer a money-back guarantee. Our dedicated team will help direct you to the right supplements to take to get the most out of recommended supplements and can provide functional medicine tests, research materials and other support.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- On-site clinical pharmacist and nutritionist
- Pharmaceutical-grade vitamin and botanical supplements focused on natural-based ingredients
- We carry the products that most stores do not
- Don’t order from Amazon — we carry what you need at a better price point
- If we do not have the product you are looking for, we will order it
- Functional medicine tests and testing
- Educational support material
SCOTT PORTER, R.Ph., Pharm.D.
- Practicing Doctor of Pharmacy with 20+ years in Functional Medicine.
- Consults with clients to help diagnose illnesses and medical conditions, prescribes medications, offers lab testing along with functional medicine testing and recommends a specific vitamin and botanical supplement plan for better health.
- Works with his team to test, diagnose and develop a plan to support you on a road to a healthier lifestyle.
- Sees clients weekly and ensures that you don’t have to wait to have your problems addressed.
- Schedule an appointment today for a consultation about what is concerning you and your health.
Avoiding Viral Infection Pt 1
Avoiding Viral Infection Pt 2
Quercetin As Anti-Inflammatory
Nutrition and gut health are essential to your well-being. Our on-site nutritionist will help you plan a healthier lifestyle by developing a beneficial diet regime supplemented by top-quality vitamins and botanicals.
TODD COOK, Foods & Nutrition (FN)
Todd understands that each person is unique both in their personal lifestyle and their ability to add nutrients to their diet. He will consult with you to learn how you live and eat and then help you develop a personalized plan toward health and vitality.
TESTING COLLECTION SITE
Sandpoint Superdrug is a certified blood collection and testing site capable of handling your blood draw or collection for analysis and delivery to the appropriate testing and your physician. We offer labs through Quest Diagnostics, Labcorp, Ulta Labs and RUPA Health.
RACHEL DOLPH, CPT
Rachel is a certified phlebotomist who specializes in making your blood draw quick and painless. She will make sure your blood sample is sent to the appropriate testing facilty and have you back to your routine in a matter of minutes.
OTHER MEDICAL SERVICES
We believe in providing our community with basic health testing and monitoring. Stop in today for quick analysis and follow-up.
BLOOD PRESSURE CHECK & SCREENINGS
Blood pressure is an important indicator for many medical problems. We offer free walk-in blood pressure checks daily. Monitor your blood pressure often.
We provide quick, in-house testing for influenza A and B, Strep A and COVID. We can also prescribe treatment options for positive test results.
Walk in today and get tested today for influenza, RSV, Shingles, Tetanus and Pneumonia — we can record results with the state vaccination registry.
Red light therapy and BEMER Sessions
For sports injuries, post-surgical recovery and general inflammation.
Concentrate on specific organs or areas of the body or general applications.